Monday, February 28, 2011

{Anna's No.13} Miss Sassy


Hello Monday and to the rest of the week! Have you ever felt the need to kick start your engine after the weekend? I sure do as I feel like I'm such a home-y person. Well am sure you might agree with me that being able to stay home, do nothing, read a good book and a pamper session is a luxury. Or I could be turning into a couch potato??? [hehehhe....]

Apart from my fetish for cute cardis, I love polka dots too. Sometime back, I found a really great black skirt with a fantastic structure  [i am sensing some stares.. good ones or bad ones?]. The skirt hugs at all the right area and really accentuate a lady's curve. It also gives you a fantastic lift around the bum. Today I've finally wore this skirt for the very first time with my my polka dots top paired with this kick-ass skirt & accessorised with red heels, belt and earrings.






In my opinion, having some punch to an outfit adds some edge to start the week off right. Hmm..now what will I wear on Tuesday or the day after? Stay tune..

StephAnna

3 comments:

  1. loving the polka dots! :D my recent outfit post also consists of polka! :))

    -hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE me some polk a dots. In fact I love them too much but only own 2 things of that print. I love how you paired it up with the red accents. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel & Tabitha..Hooray and cheers to polka dots. If I have my hands on other colours, I believe I would definitely grab them and add to my closet. Perhaps a polka cardi? What do you think? Hmm.. that might be too much for me to handle. Happy Remixing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...