Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anna's Pieces for Remixing

Heya ladies! I'm back from some post celebration [phew],as Chinese New Year last for 14/15 days and I believe my buddy aka partner in crime is still celebrating. Lol.. So I thought, why not I start it off first? ;p. I see that most of you are seasoned remixers and of course a couple of us are nubes. Gosh.. I hope that I don't make a fool out of myself now. Lol..

Okay, there are a couple of pieces I have in my list which are either from my teen or Uni days. Can't believe I could still fit into them. What a joy! So I suppose I could say that in a way they do have some sentimental values.

And now, the pieces are [drumrolls]:

8 blouses + 2 long sleeve tops

4 cardis

4 skirts

2 jackets

2 dresses

2 pairs of jeans + 1 black pants (in the wash)

5 pairs of shoes

There you go, my very 1st 30 pieces. I'm hoping that it will now all work out well. Happy Remixing y'all!

StephAnna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...