Saturday, February 19, 2011

{Anna's No.8) Thoughts...


When I put together this outfit, I thought to myself "it's pretty shabby chic" isn't it? The top is cotton, which is pretty relax but the skirt is part silk with floral prints and pleated. For that moment I felt like I was in the French Riviera or in some kind of old movies. The feel is pretty semi-casual, and this look was originally inspired by a look put together from the InStyle magazine. I believe it's the most recent Natalie Portman issue, either the Jan or Feb issue.


"Thinking"

Originally, I had a blazer paired with that I wore to the office. Since it was too hot, I decided to omit the blazer. Not sure why I titled this post as "thoughts". I guess a lot of stuff had been going through my mind lately in terms of career, out take on life etc. A shot was even taken without me realising that I was starring deeply into the sky. However, I kinda' like this photo of me.

Right now, all I could think of is a vacation. I'm so in dire need of a getaway. Lol..

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...