Monday, February 14, 2011

{Anna's No.5} Lois Lane Wannabe


It was still the weekend so, I suppose I'm still in my role play >.<. This time my uni mate pointed out that I look a little serious-ish like a little reporter/ food critic wannabe [yeah right!?!]...Having wore the outfit with a messenger bag, and wore my glasses. Hmm..but I might have failed, since I have fun and food glorious food written all over my face and mind.

Food Glorious Food..written all over..
 

Well, this time as usual, I didn't get much shots as I had to rush out to dinner. I had dinner with my uni-mate whom I've not seen for a while now. Can't believe that time keeps flying by so quickly and that it's been 6 years now since we threw our graduation hats into the air, collected our scroll from our Deans, plus we have been sucked into the real world. We do nothing but work, eat and sleep. Gosh.. what a way to live right? Hahahaha..

Okay I made reservation for us at an Italian Restaurant (Silver Spoon Trattoria) And I have forgotten that it's Valentines day after the weekend, so when we arrived, the mood of the restaurant was filled with couples being all mushy [not that I've anything agaisnt it]. It's just that the both of us love laughing a lot and yes we laugh pretty loud too, so I didn't have the heart to spoil the couples mood. Thank god the restaurant manager understood our situation and offered a party room to the both of us. Yup, the whole room was just for us. Imagine all the stares we had since we had special service, where the manager came to serve us and all we talked about was food. I felt like a food critic for a split moment ;p. Since I didn't get to snap much of myself, I managed to be a food reporter and snapped the wonderful meal we had. Right now, I'm just hoping that the photo shoot will be the workout session [lazy me ;p] Overall rating: The food was delish and a great night catching up.

fried mozarella balls

Arrancini: fried risotto balls stuffed with brie

silver spoon special

beringer wine, slightly infused with watermellon and strawberry

tuna with flat pasta in cream sauce

tiramisu (authentic)

So have fun feasting your eyes! Next post, I promise it will have more shoots on the outfit.

StephAnna

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit. The colors are great and your shoes are very cute! Plus that food looks amazing!

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...