Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Anna's No.2} Cheery Dolly



It's mid week [yippie]. Unfortunately work and weather has not been forgiving. It's been so hot lately almost a dry spell, literally causing me to have a migraine every single day. All I feel like doing right now is just staying in and not go out.

Cherry Blossom Tree


Hmm.. no clue what I was looking for...
 
Trying to exude feminism and be as sweet as I can be >.<
To cheer myself up, I made quite a bold move today. I wore another bright colour to the office. The outfit combination colours were inspired by the cherry blossom tree that we put up for Chinese New Year in my home. It involves around fushia, white and a purple-ish pink item. I felt extremely girly and sweet. Not to mention I had some compliments on my outfit too. Sometimes I feel that everyone around me are in black and white, just like an old movie. Then, I'll be the only one with colour with a light shining around me. Lol..
Another bold move I made was experimenting with my dress which I decided to transform it into a skirt, worn with a white camisole and drapped my cute cardi over. Perhaps I should label my post as "Bold Cherry".

Now, who says we can't wear a summer dress to work? 

Happy Cheery Wednesday!

StephAnna

3 comments:

  1. Hello fellow remixer:) Love the colors here...and the print on the skirt rocks:)
    Nice to meet you!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Collette. Thanks for stopping by. Do stop by anytime you like. It's great to meet another fellow remixer. Speaking of which, I love Silver Lining's Decor Jewelry. I've always wanted to purchase it from Etsy, but somehow didn't get to find time to do so.

    Thanks for inviting me for the giveaway. I'm looking forward to joining it.

    Cheers, StephAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so nice and cheerful! Love the colors!
    Books and Looks

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...