Friday, February 25, 2011

{Anna's No.11} Anthropologist @ Work


Yeay! Here comes the weekend.. I have serious love for this Forever 21 top. I found it on a rack in Forever 21 and it was the one and only piece left. Plus it has a discounted price [a great buy ;)]. My heart dropped when I saw it and knew immediately that this top will slowly find a way into my closet, it's new home.






I don't know where to begin to tell you that this top is super comfy.. I could literally sleep in it. I believe this is my first time revealing the top too. Instead of pairing with a necklace, I decided to use my buttterfly scarf as the accessory instead. The top is a little pink-ish red. I think military green and maroon-ish colours work pretty well together. Today I feel like an anthropologist, scouting for new ideas to create new outfits. Or maybe an archeologist searching for precious jewels, but with Sex in The City's SJP in mind.. pairing the whole outfit together with va va voom red wedge. Now, perhaps one day I will have my Louboutin??

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...