Friday, February 11, 2011

{Anna's No.4} The Beethoven In Me


Woohooooooooooooo.. it's finally Friday. TGIF!! It will mean one thing. I get to go casual with my outfit.
Don't you just look forward to the weekends?

Today's outfit is very much inspired by my musical soul. Long before I grew up and now work at a desk job, I play both piano and violin and have always dreamt to be part of an orchestra or to be in a band. Being a musician was the profession I always had in mind since I was 7 years old. The very first song that intrigue my curiosity was Beethoven's Symphony No.5 in C minor. Since then I was hooked.






Perhaps in my next life, I am fortunate enough to pursue my dreams further. Right now, I have no regrets in life as I feel that moving forward helps to stay strong and positive. The best life given is to be appreciative and embrace every single moment. There's no loss after all. Till this day, I still enjoy playing both of my instruments. The best part at the end of the days is I that I still get to role play and imagine myself in a concert hall while I'm at home. Lol..

I've just started my role play. Have you? Enjoy your weekend y'all!

StephAnna

2 comments:

  1. Cute scarf! I'm always so jealous and in awe of people who play musical instruments. I had my share of lessons when I was younger, but nothing stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. I guess I was crazy about it when I was younger so that made it stuck. I had ballet lessons too but that one just didn't jive with me. Oh! the scarf was a gift. I rarely wear scarves as I just don't know what to pair it with. Lol.. Chat soon. Happy remixing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...