Thursday, February 17, 2011

{Anna's No.7} A Rose A Day


It seems like this week is passing by quite slowly. Work's pretty slow too. Not that I'm complaining. However, this may not work too well with my brain as I'm struggling to find a topic to talk about..lol. Usually I'm a chatty person, but this week I'm pretty speechless.


Attempting to walk and pose..kekeke..but ended up look like I'm falling.

Do I look taller posing like this?
Since my brain is underworking, I could say this outfit that I put together is a lazy outfit. On a high note, I assure you this outfit is 100% comfy. However, lazy does not mean sweat pants and a t-shirt. I will not be caught dead in those. Lately, it seems that I'm into my cardis and stripes for some strange reason. Has it got to do with my age o_0? Nah, I think cardis are so cute that it could always spiced up any outfit. So I've heard that no lady wears a brooch under the age of 50 too. Well, I'm not wearing a brooch, and it is a lovely rose pin which I got free from L'occitane and decided to clip it to by blouse and cardi..to add a burst of fuschia and shabby chic feel?
Here's to my lazy week.. a slight moment of dressing down!

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...