Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{Anna} Bumble-Bee Tuesday


Okay I know this isn't exactly part of the remix..but I wanted to share with you what I wore today. However, there are some pieces or 2 pieces which I could list which were part of my remix list. They are my favourite Tony Bianco shoes which I purchased from Sydney and Dorothy Perkins black slacks/trousers/pants. Pretty serious and business like today eh? I wanted to wear my blazer this morning, but I thought it was just way to serious. So I swapped with one of my really old short sleeve cardi and to have some fun at my work place, I decided to wear a striking yellow top. I know, yellow can be a tricky colour and I feel that I may have carried it quite well.


I was not trying to punch anyone..was just holding onto my cardi.. Lol
I felt like a buzzy bee today hence the title. Buzzing around in the office minding my own work. Ah! ..this is my work look, either hair tied up or down, or pin up. Lol.. And yes, I wear my spectacles, which so happen to be one of my favourite. It's a Just Cavalli frame in maroon in colour.

Some say I look really serious from the way I dressed. I just think I am being professional. What do you think?

Till then.. and I promise the next post or the next will be a remix. Stay tune..

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...