Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{Anna's No.1} Seeing Blue and Red


For some strange reason, I've been attracted to red recently. Yup..super 'red red' colour. The brighter the red the hotter I feel in them. Hmm..I am rarely a red kindna' girl. But then as I grew older, I found the colour red to be rather sexy and seductress. Lol.. Don't worry, I will not be caught dead having my hair dyed in red. Well let's just say I can't carry it as well as Rhianna.

Am afraid, I didn't get to snap many shots since I was in a hurry to get to a restaurant to celebrate a reunion dinner on the eve of Chinese New Year. It was so hot outside, that my whole face was flushed. So I may look like a little tomato. Also, I'm pretty camera shy [honest ;P]. However, this time I'll try to imagine myself as a sexy curvy model [dreaming indefinitely..hehehe..]


Am so in love with my RED HOT nails

A little self absorb shot ;p but it's more about the EARRINGS
The outfit I put together as a warm up to my 1st remix is rather simple, but I think it looks fab. Sometimes simple can be classy and chic. Don't you think so? The somewhat long sleeve shirt that looks like a jeans top, is not made out of jeans material, but a rather comfy cotton shirt. I must say, I have found new love for this top. Just before the remix, I was rummaging through my mom's wardrobe and found that she has sneakily taken my top from me. This is my old top, from my teens. So to my excitement, when I put it on.. I was surprised that I could still fit into it. Okay, it's a little snug at the chest area, but then why would I want to button all the way up. It just feels way to serious.

The pièce de résistance to bine my whole outfit together was my super red hot heels or isit a wedge.

Oh! Do forgive me on my self absorb shot. Lol.. Just had to be me, myself and I for once as it don't happen that often. Kekekeke...

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...