Thursday, February 10, 2011

(Anna's No.3} Welcome Onboard To Flight...


Recently, I was browsing through my travel photos taken while I was in Sydney. The photo above reminded the colours I chose for my remix 30 for 30. I've always loved this shot taken of the Sydney Harbour. This shot was taken by myself when we were passing through the bridge. It was a bright sunny day with fantastic blue sky. I sure miss those sky blue colour.

I think you might noticed that I'm addicted to this remix challenge..lol. Perhaps mine may not be a complicated outfit 'yet' and I think I am trying to do simple at times. In my opinion simple exudes classy and chic. Trust me it's pretty tough for me as I tend to like clothes with floral or subtle polka dot prints. Infact I don't even have a particular style.

What I can tell you a little about myself is that I love layering, and only if the weather in my country permits that. I like cute cardis, pencil skirts and if I could buy them in colours I love, I would. Lol..  Just yesterday, a colleague of mine told me that she notices that I love to wear cardis, belts and layer a lot of my clothing. For now, it will not be layered with wools or anything thicker cause it will be a suicide.


Yeay! It's a rep..

Just had to snap me taking a photo ;p
Oh! And I can't stop wearing this top. I seriously have found new love for my pre-teen uni days top [shown in photo].

The look is inspired by Elaine from I'm Clothed Much.  Instead of a necklace, I wore a scarf. My brother hinted that the attire resembled a little bit like a flight attendant outfit. Am not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. At first I was a little hessitant to post this outfit, but I like what I wore :P. If I was a flight attendant, I think I would be the va va voom girl ;). For this outfit, I was thinking along the lines of what will Kim (a character) be wearing in Drop Dead Diva.

Thank you for reading and have a splendid day!

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...