Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Anna's No.10} Getting there..


Oh gosh.. I'm soooooo way behind on the outfit remix. However, I'm getting there.. I was just looking back through some of the outfits.. and I think I could do better. I am itching to create more fun playful outfits or something funky...

Screw the hot weather, I'm gonna be me, myself and I and do my layering if possible. Lol..



Not sure if this shot works, but I was pretty lazy to step outside and since I was wearing green I thought of photographing my outfit in my own cosy room.. Do I look like a cameleon trying to blend in with my sheets?

Till then!

StephAnna

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE this! seriously, anything that reminds me of spring is a definite thumbs-bup. that's a fabulous color in and of itself, but especially on you.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittney! Thanks for stopping by.. OooOO I believe spring will be really pretty with all the flowers blooming. Am happy you love this combo, really makes me strive to come up with something better along the way!

    Do stay in touch k..

    Cheers
    -StephAnna-

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are so beautiful! Amazing color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey From Suns to Moons! The photos were worked closely together with my pretty creative cousin brother. He's English and seems like he enjoys taking photo of ppl. As for myself, I love taking photos of objects and scenary. Perhaps I should start getting cosy on taking ppl shots? Unfortunately my cousin has gone back and now.. I wish I had a twin of me to help me out.

    Checked out your blog, love the photos and colours you have going in there. Do stop by more often too..

    -StephAnna-

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...