Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{Anna's No.9 + Rule Breaking Monday} Fuschia floral dress, another Beidge dress &Green Cardi


I believed I felt like a Tropical Barbie in this outfit, but in ++ size. Lol.. Who would know that fuschia and green can go together? Well I certainly didn't know until I was looking at a tropical art piece that we purchase for our family home.





Right now, I have not enjoyed dressing as much as I used to. I mean I've always love dressing up but I love love love it even more now. It's just super fun. Pushing your creativity and really the sky's the limit. I believe we do get better as we go along. Sometimes the outfit may not seem much, but what matters most is how we feel in it. I would say.. gorgeous all the time ;)!

This week will be quite a crucial week as my big boss came down and had a discussion with us. Talk about making an impression?

Right now I couldn't quite recall the look I put together, whether has it been inspired by another fellow remixer. For this, please forgive me if I couldn't name anyone at this point.

Hmm.. I'm thinking of doing something to my hair. My hair is naturally wavy + hot and humid weather= frizzy maine. Not so great.. Wondering if I should go perm and have larger curls or chop it.. any suggestions????? Hello.. any fashionista readers out there.. Feel free to suggest and I might just take your suggestion for a new look.

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...