Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Anna's No.6 + Rule Breaking Monday} Shades of Blue and Stripes


I am aware that I may be 1 day late in posting this post, but I hope it still counts ;p. I just didn't have the time to post it up yesterday [guilty as charged!]. Now, I have always followed Elaine from Clothed Much blog and I saw that she has a post about Rule Breaking Monday. So this time I was seriously tempted to join in the fun.


Yesterday, I did a pretty radical thing as I wore different shades of blue; a nautical blouse with a black pencil skirt, paired with a lighter blue cardi, a complete different shade of blue heels to the office and a tan messenger bag 0_o. This is definitely not my usual business suit.


Not sure whether it will work, but I suppose it did.. or least I think it did. Lol.. Usually my Monday attires are a little more formal compared to this outfit.

Oh..What a way to kick the blues away by dressing in them >.<

Have fun dressing for the rest of the week!

StephAnna

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is adorable! Who care if you are mixing blue with black, it works so well here!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...