Friday, March 4, 2011

{Anna's No.14} British India Style??


Now what's with this British India post you might ask? Well.. to be honest, I might have hit a wall as my brain was stuck thinking of a post title. [lol...] If you like British India's style like I do.. and how they usually would dress up a mannequin, consider this outfit ;p.

Okay, a brief description.. basically over here in KL, M'sia we have a brand called British India and everything is apparently from India. Not sure if you have this brand overseas though. It's more like a travellers/safari clothing style but the pricing is way over the top [noticed how I've bolded this line..keke] I mean really the price is super expensive. Then again that's in my opinion. Perhaps it could be due to the bottoms or tops which are heavily embroidered either with stones or sequins or maybe because the fabrics used are mainly organza, linen, or cotton.




Well, I do own a couple of British India pieces but I usually get them on sale whereby if there's only 70-80% then only I'll consider getting a piece of item. In this 30 remixes, I only included one item from British India. Perhaps next time, my other upcoming posts, I'll show case my few pieces I collected from this brand.

However, this time.. the pieces I placed together are not from British India, and I believe I did pretty well in emulating their style. So what I can conclude is, we don't need super expensive clothes to emulate a style. We just need to be creative and work with our pieces. Agree?

StephAnna

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty, I lvoe the skirt - and I agree, you don't need to spend a lot of money on clothing, it's all about how you wear it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...