Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{Anna} Code Red


Hi peeps! It sure feels like forever that I've not post any of my remixes. Well the fact is it has been long and I'm truly guilty as charged. Sadly, my camera's busted and looks like I gotta go either get a new temporary camera right now to snap me me me. Lol..

I've a thought and  not sure whether will it be a brilliant idea, [in my mind.. I think it is ;p]. I would like to hear, read and view your take on Code Red. This will be a fun and great way to get to know all of you stylistas or one another. Here's my take on Code Red.



So my lovelies, would love to hear from you and also because I'm testing inlinkz, a new tool that I'm playing with. If all goes well, I will keep this tool and organise some blog parties or events when I could. This is something small I start and having you fashionistas supporting me means the world. To participate, is just a few steps away:
1) What are the rules? No rules.. but just make sure you have something RED.
2) Grab the "Code Red" button
3) Follow DUnderdogFashionistas and other fashion bloggers participant and of course we will follow you back.
4) Leave a comment, feel free to suggest how else we could spice up our blog or any activities that we all could take part in even though we are all over the world.
5) Click on "Add Your Link" button at the bottom of post and proceed from there.



**P/S: We will be away for a short relaxing vacation.

StephAnna

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love that cardigan. I need to start breaking out my red more! All my winter neutrals are making me sleepy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...