Thursday, March 10, 2011

{Anna's No.16} Serious or Play?


I broke a rule in the office recently [cheeky me]. Lol.. Not to mention that I have to attend meetings etc. I thought my outfit was fun but had some serious-ness to it. To make myself look super chic and smart for day, I wore my jacket. This jacket was a bargain. The one and only one left in the Forever21 rack. [what a buy?.. ^.^]





The fun part comes in when I matched my red belt and heels with the outfit. Had loads of nice generous comments as no one realised that we could pair red with an all round black and white colour co-ordinated outfit. The comments sure made my day.

Oh! This is also a shout out to Jamie-Lee from Page Sixxx to her "one hundred & thirty-five" post. I just realised I was wearing red and black  [Cantabrian colours], well maybe not much red.. but this is also a tribute to the citizens of Christchurch from a far.

So many things happening arounds us.. sure makes me appreciate life and what we have suddenly seems sweeter in life.

StephAnna

3 comments:

  1. adorable for the office! i am loving the pop of color on the shoe and the belt. i'd say you nailed the perfect serious but play outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beverley.. awww.. thanks! The photos of your Cambodia trip are lovely. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding me to your "Fab Reads!" I'm flattered.
    P.S.: Love the neutral ensemble with the pops of red. A classic.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...