Saturday, March 5, 2011

{Anna's No. 15} Old School.. and Halfway there...


Hi peeps.. and ahhhh!!! I'm finally halfway of my 30x30 remixes. Yipppiiiiieeee... I know I'm slow.. but hey slow and steady wins the race right? Or so I think [thinking really hard right now.. do you see any light bulbs around my head?]

It's quite odd, but for a slight moment I feel like I'm back in the 70's or 80's. Then again.. what do I know about the 70's.. [very little am sure..]. When I was much younger, I like going through my mom's old photos and she is really stylish. If only I had her petite frame [lol...] Certain elements that I put together now resembles what she wore during her time; except mine are boot cut jeans and her one was a bell bottom jeans. Do you realised that the old 50's-60's fashion is coming back in trend?

Hehehe..I decided to edit my photo to have a vintage flare. "how cools technology now?"


I wish I could take one of my mom's photo.. scan it in and show you how gorgeous she looks during her younger years, not that she's not gorgeous now ;p.

Okay now, people may I draw your attention back to me please? [Lol..] Here's also a recap my very first 14 remixes.. now it's time for me to embrace for the final 15 more pieces challenge!


StephAnna

1 comment:

  1. I think it must be the boot cut jeans! looking cute darling x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...