Friday, March 11, 2011

{Anna's No.17} In Love with My RED heels



I'm loving my red heels. Basically, my best buddy Steph will tell you this "she doesn't wear much heels". Yup that is right ladies, I'm a self-confessed flatties [is that even a word] or ballerina flat shoes kindna' gal. I love my flats so much that if possible I would love to collect all types of design, colours in various material whether leather, suade or velvet.

similar jeans, shoes


not sure what i was doing with my lil bro's soft-toy..kekeke

However, recently or sometime back I bought this fabulous pair of red wedge and it's so comfy that for the first time..my feet don't ache much from walking in them. What an improvement from me [self  gloating..give me 1 sec] Okay am back ;p.. I've always adored ladies who wear killer heels and walk like there's no tomorrow. Perhaps I look at their lovely heels in envy and wished I could do the same. Now, I say "bye-bye" to my tiny-whiny envy cause I believe I'm embracing myself to wear more heels.

To all the sexy sassy lovely heels out there.. if you can hear me..that is, you will soon be finding your way to my closet. Muahahahahha [okay.. i know that sounded twisted and evil, but oh well..] We girls just gotta have some FUN!!

StephAnna

2 comments:

  1. "self confessed flatties." haha! loved that. i'm on the hunt for a great pair of red heels myself...yours look fabulous!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red shoes, they're SO cute!!! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...