Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Travel: A Sneak Peak -The Land Down Under


Hmm.. where will I be this time? Can you take a wild guess? While, I will not be sharing with you the city that I am in yet, however I'm deeply excited. This place brings back fond memories.
Next, my list of "To Do" is endless. It can be a fashion challenge for me since I'm restricted to only 20kg of luggage weight [for an international flight, that's very little to me]; plus it's Autumn right now. So what can a girl from the country which is hot and sunny all year round pack?

Well, as for fashion wise.. you just gotta stay tune to see what sort of remixes I cracked my brain at.
The main agenda this time is to attend my lovely cousin's wedding. Gosh.. I just can't wait to see her walk down the aisle. I think every bride will look gorgeous on their big day. Not that she's not gorgeous now.

To tease you, I leave you with my memories, and more to come..







Can you guess it yet? 

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...