Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Travel: Hello! Melbourne..

Blouse-thrifted, Cotton On cardi

Mr Tulk on Swanston

On Fi: Jacket, thrifted from Camberwell  flea-market

Ring: Aldo


@ Roule Galette on Scott Alley, Flinders Lane
Can't believe my 3 weeks in Melbourne passed in a flash. For some reason, having to depart from Melbourne really brings me down even just thinking of it. I know that I've fallen in LOVE with Melbourne back in 2009, and this time round going back confirms a strong affirmative that this place have left a deep mark in my heart and memory.

Perhaps it's the cool air, beautiful blue sky, or it's maybe when you are greeted "Hey, how's it goin'?" whenever you walk into any shops that made me felt more in place than I've ever been. I know that no country is perfect and might have the exceptional few who are partial racist, etc. However, the beauty is nobody cares what you wear, do or 2 hoots of your space. Everybody just minds their own business.
Or it's probably secretly, I get to eat chocolates everyday without having a hang over, lol..

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...