Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Travel: Vietnamese Beef Pho and Lazy Day

Esprit sweater, M&S jeans, boots by DUO boots (Ravenna)

Beef Pho

Fried Spring Roll
F21 blouse, Just Jeans sleeveless, necklace from Bangkok
If you asked where's the best Vietnamese food in Melby? I will answer you Springvale. Well, there's another place at Victoria Street, but lets not get there. I'm bias. Lol.. Still love my beef pho from this tiny little restaurant [can't recall the name of restaurant at the moment] in Springvale. Anyhow, most Viet restos around the area are all generally pretty good. Each of them have their own style and secret recipe am sure.

When I step foot in Springvale, it feels like I've never left Malaysia as I see Asians everywhere. Springvale is now dominated by the Viet community over the years. However, on a cold day, beef pho is what will be calling out to me. The warm clear broth, with strips of beef, and meatballs are just delish. A perfect fall/winter meal I would say. I believe I could actually eat this every day. You'll get what I mean. Another treat I tend to let myself have is the fried spring roll dipped in sweet sour chili sauce. Yummm.. yummmm... typing all these right now is just making me drool..

As for what I wore, I think a couple words sums it up: warm, comfy, and real lazy, lol..

P/S: unfortunately, nobody to help me snap photos of me this time...

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...