Thursday, May 26, 2011

Travel: Melbournian

 
 
 
I saw this apartment called The Melburnian while strolling around. That gave me an "A-HA" moment. I think I'm a Melbournian at heart, and I'm not afraid to announce to the whole wide world, LOLs. Or I maybe more than that..hmmph.. now that got me thinking.

Okay, perhaps the photos says, "yeah, she's just a plain tourist". However I warn you not, my fair maiden that deep down.. I pretty much know Melbourne at the back of my head. That's how much I walked around the city or suburbs to think that I might have just power walked to make up for all the calories I consumed.

StephAnna

2 comments:

  1. oh man, this makes me want to travel even more. so cool! great pics, lady:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks meredith! do travel when you can. love your blog. really gets me thinking twice about the clothes i own. hugggsss..

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...