Thursday, May 19, 2011

Travel: Feeling Blue and Dotty in Queen Victoria Market


Navy style jacket by Temt

Polka Dot Dress from Bangkok, Zara belt, black blouse by Temt, DUO boots

Filigree necklace from Bangkok





I cannot begin how to describe other than I feel like a kid in a candy store again whenever I'm at Victoria Market. The notion of wanting every single thing is seriously tempting. Although now it's more of a tourist attraction place, but looking at cheeses, ham, breads, jams, pestos, pasta sauces, poultry, meat and the list goes on and on.. puts a huge grin on my face.

Then there's always the Hot Jelly Doughnut Van snuck in a corner calling out to you "Eat Me". Every single time I pass by it, I will want a bite of the scrumptious soft and warm jelly doughnut. What a perfect combination. Sorry folks, I had to feed my cravings therefore a photo of this little sucker is not available as I couldn't just resist the first bite and then followed by another and another...

The last photo is just some random shot I snapped. If you notice, the door is in black and this house exudes some vintage flair with a modern twist of using grey and black. The overall softness touch were the overgrown trees or hedges, which I think it's time for some trimming.

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...