Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Travel: The Dairy Farm

aviator jacket- thrifted, blouse by Dotti, DP jeans, Viktor and Rolf sunnies


 



cheese, cheese and more cheese.. YUMM


If you're a dairy lover like me, or let's be exact, a cheese lover like me, and then you have come to the right place. I stumbled upon this place while still out gallivanting around Yarra Valley. When I saw the sign board, I knew I just had to pop by to check out this place.

My first thought when I arrive? Oh my.. am I in the right place as all I see was just a barn. However, my heart relaxed when I saw there were cars parked up front at the visitor bay. Okay, let me warn you though.. the first whiff of air is not exactly the most pleasant thing. After all it's a farm, so go figure. But don't let the smell divert your attention to CHEESE.WINE.FOOD!

Once step foot into the old barn, you see old vintage decors and the smell fresh brewed coffee dominates the air. That got my tummy hungry, and what did we have? We had a variety of cheeses with crackers, raisin bread, white bread and tomato crisps. It's simple and yet delish. To complete the meal, and enjoying the view, we sipped latte. I'm usually a non coffee person, but I love my lattes. Yup, I'm strange and weird.. lol..
Aussie got me in love with lattes ;)

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...