Monday, May 23, 2011

Travel: Wine Country-Yarra Valley










I was trying to bend down to my mom'ts height..lol..bad take. let's just focus on the huge wine barrel.
While everybody is sipping hot coffee and heading down to the city for work, I was heading another direction to start the day off with some wine tasting at one or a few [Who's counting? I was just being modest..be assured as I'm no alcoholic ;)] of Melbourne's couple finest vineyards. Ahh.. and that my friends.. is life!

Our mission for the day? The answer is; to stop by every single vineyard that we discover along the way. We [my family and myself of course] took a drive down to Yarra Valley, while soaking in the scenery along the way. As we went further, you will see loads of black and white spotted or brown cows grazing on grass, furry sheeps' sitting around like cotton balls and the next, rows and rows of grape trees.

Surrounding area is filled with various shades of green land, mainly levelled or flat ground and the back drop, is complimented with clear blue sky and fairly minimal clouds. Another beautiful day and fantastic weather.

To our excitement we found Chandon [hear: bells chiming and ringing]. Obviously, we stopped by and the rest as I recalled was smelling, swirling and sipping.. Am sure you got the picture.

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...