Friday, May 20, 2011

Travel: Porgie + Mr Jones



this guy had his mouth perk up to the side. perhaps i was secretly thinking "he's kindna cute".. nah ;p




blouse got on SALE by karen walker, myers, zara belt

aviator jacket, thrifted, M& S jeans, DUO boots

This was a fantastic day. Clear blue sky with some sun light penetrating through fluffy white clouds. A day to sit out and enjoy a beautiful Easter Monday filled with cool breeze that add hints of warm and toast-ie feeling inside.

Then to further brighten up our day with a delightful brunch and people watching, we went to Porgie and Mr Jones Cafe in Hawthorn. While writing this post, I just realised something. I've completely forgotten to snap a photo of my own meal. boo hooo :( However, I did manage to snap the rest before we dived in and dined.

Now back to our meals first [you might sense that I'm a foodie]..My friends who are the happily married couple had scramble eggs on toast, while I had the Blue Crab Risotto. We sipped latte, people watched, caught up, while soaking in the breezy weather. And the rest was history. Don't let us fool you. I assure you our tummies can definitely accommodate more. Which meal will be complete without dessert? For dessert/ a snack, we had freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam. Oh! I really love a good well baked scones and top it with loads of cream and jam.. yummmm.. yummmm...Perhaps I should bake some too. Now that's a thought?!?

**If I were to rate this place, the food was hearty and tasty filled with friendly staff with great customer service. Cheers~

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...