Monday, June 20, 2011

{Remixes} Kendi's Remixes is back and I'm late..

jacket-thrifted, Just Jeans blouse, dp jeans, aldo flats, 9west clutch

Okay, I admit.. While most of you probably started posting your remixes a week ago, I'm only doing it now. I was just at Kendi's and she had this post about "A Day Late and A Dollar Short". I'm not copying here and NOooo I say again, I'm not copying.. But that motto of hers sort of implies that I'm really a mess or just plain bad with time. LOLs..

Time is something that I constantly work on and I assure you I'm not that bad.. at least I came up with a cute outfit. Or so I think..And I'm ready for my date. Hello.. date fella.. you still there??? ;p

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...