Thursday, June 23, 2011

{Remixes} Lacey

Wallis lace blouse, dp jeans-folded, Aldo sandals

 
The cake I baked for my dad. For recipe check it out at http://chicgorgeous.blogspot.com/
Loving my neon coral blush nail varnish.. diva ring and thrifted bangles
The weather has been erratic lately. It can be cooling some days and really hot on most days. Over the Father's Day weekend, I manage to bake a cake for my dad, and found some time to squeeze in a pamper session. My nails needed much TLC (tender, loving ..care ;p)

Recently, I found myself getting all girly and seem to be drawn towards lacey blouses or skirts. A top with lace adorned frills, or a sheer lace top etc. There's this top that I bought sometime ago which I never had a chance to showcase it. So I figured there will always be a first time to everything. The best part is; it's ultra cooling to wear a lace blouse over a camisole. A perfect way to stay cool, collective yet chic, hip and look like a million dollars without breaking the bank account of course. In other words, you're in style and hot babe!!!

StephAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...