Monday, June 20, 2011

{Remixes} I am No.2

F21 jacket, Mika & Lola blouse, thrifted-suede pumps, dp jeans

Judging by the post title, I believe you can pretty much tell that I'm out of ideas [for now that is..]. Anyways, meet her, Miss No.2. For most of you don't know, this is how I would look like everyday. I would say in an average of 7 days, all 7 days will be a geeky me.

I've recently changed my frames, and am loving every minute of it. All of a sudden I felt more creative and filled with spunk. Just had to share that with you. In case you're wondering, the frames are in a maroon-ish / dark fuchsia colour.

More to come.. and I promise; for the next post, it will not be about me. This is unlike me, to have so many "me" in a sentence.. Cheers!

StephAnna

2 comments:

  1. I like your jacket a lot! I love the trim. I think your everyday look is very hip and happenin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jacket; very cute and nautical. And I just adore your shoes:) Treasures like those are usually thrift store finds and you can never replicate them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...