Monday, June 27, 2011

{Remixes} Yellow Yellow.. skirt on fire

CottonOn blouse, GAP cardi + skirt, dorothy perkins belt
Aldo heels
Ever heard of liar liar, pants on fire? Well when I  first put on the skirt, for some strange reason my brain decided to change it to "yellow yellow.. skirt on fire".

I've never really wore the colour yellow and well I do try to avoid it at times. After all being Asian, it is believed that we have yellow under skin tone. I wonder where did that come from.?!? So all these years I've been told wearing yellow makes me look even yellow-er. Really? Do I? Take a look at the picture and tell me what do you think? As for the outfit, I was trying to channel J.Crew and since they don't have the brand here, I think I did a good job emulating.

Right now, I adore this skirt to bits and the best part is that I bought it off the sale rack. It's one of my favourite yellow item, and it's cotton, light weighted and perfect for any summer outing. Sure brightens up my day.

StephAnna

1 comment:

  1. The yellow skirt looks great on you! Sometimes it's about finding the right tone of a color and keeping it away from your face (that would be my pasty skin & beige colors...).

    Love how you combined it with the floral & belt.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...