Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{Remixes} Brunch @ Antipodean

CottonOn blouse, similar jeans-folded, Aldo flats

H&M scarf, dp vest
Have you heard of any bistro or cafe serving Big Breakfast whole day? I must have strike a lottery when recently I was told there was this place which serves delish Big Breakfast on their menu whole day. Naturally I went out for brunch (breakfast + lunch = brunch) with some ladies.

Since I knew I will be indulging and eating anything that comes my way,  I decided that the outfit has to be ultra comfortable, with extra room for me to breathe. Psss.. here's a little secret; it's mainly to hide the ever bulging tummy from over eating.. LOLs.

StephAnna

1 comment:

  1. OMG! The food looks delish! Love your scarf, btw...such a cool print! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...