Thursday, June 23, 2011

{Remixes} Feeling Earthy

F21 blouse, padini jacket, M&S pants, dp clutch, charles & keith wedge
I know how usually summer is all about bright cheery colours and bold too. However, since it's summer here all year round, I guess you can forgive me on this outfit. I'm not feeling really cheery that day and I think it has sort-a affected my mood in dressing and smilling too. Can you see how I am forcing my lips to smile? Probably at this point of time, having a set of pliers might come in handy..LOLs..

Well, since I was not feeling fiesty, I decided to be zen and neutral. To add a punch, I wore my light weighted jeans jacket and a wedge studded with gold pins. Do I sense some of you thinking "is she okay?.. a jeans jacket??" Please be assured no lips were hurt in the making of the photoshoot. Probably just my sanity.

StephAnna

1 comment:

  1. Your jacket looks great with your top and pants and your clutch adds a really nice touch to your whole look!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there stylistas! We would love to hear from you and do become a follower too ;). For those who erm.. don't have nice things to say, perhaps it's better to hold your peace..lol.. Thanks again for stopping by as it sure makes our day! Huggsss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...